Many healthcare organizations across the world are using electronic signature to create more efficient and secure digital environments.
With healthcare organizations investing heavily in automating their operations and business processes, electronic documents are now used in organizations ranging from hospitals and medical centers to laboratory facilities. But all too often, when a signature is needed on a document, a hard copy original still needs to be printed and physically routed for signatures. Reintroducing paper into the workflow is expensive, time-consuming and inefficient.
The Process Fusion digital signature solution helps healthcare organizations close the gap in going fully paperless by completely eliminating the need to print documents for signing. It enables the replacement of slow and expensive paper-based approval processes with fast, low-cost, and fully digital ones, enabling staff to quickly sign documents, route them to multiple sites for signing, and send compliant records produced by an EMR/EDM system to external entities. Documents and records sent to external parties can be securely and quickly signed using electronic signature.
Our solution produces legally enforceable electronic records and was specifically designed to protect document integrity.
With customers ranging from hospitals and medical centers to organizations carrying out clinical trials, Process Fusion offers the most-widely used digital signature solution in the healthcare industry. Contact us to learn more about how digital signatures help healthcare organizations like yours reduce the costs and time associated with signature-dependent processes.
With digital signatures solutions from Process Fusion, financial services organizations including banks, wealth management firms, mutual funds companies, brokerages, credit unions and stock exchanges can achieve fast and secure paper-free signature-dependent processes that improve efficiency and client satisfaction while reducing costs.
Faced with the need to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively while also satisfying evolving customer demands, financial organizations are embracing automation technologies that enable them to collaborate better, shorten process times, and cut costs. Signature automation is a game-changing technology that is being increasingly embraced by organizations of all types and sizes across the industry.
Process Fusion partners with CoSign, a leading digital signature solution on the market today, with millions of signers around the world. It’s the only digital signing system that enables you to adopt paperless signature processes with the highest levels of security without having to change anything in the workflows, applications and systems you currently use.
- Security –
- CoSign is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated, and enables you to embrace automated signing processes with the highest levels of security without imposing changes to your existing processes and workflows. Documents signed with CoSign stay in your domain and are never saved on third-party servers, always keeping your data under your complete control. CoSign signatures also help minimize the risk of fraud and forgery by automatically invalidating if and when any change is made to a signed document.
- Compliance –
- CoSign fully complies with the digital signature standards that are recognized, endorsed and adopted by governments, industries and software vendors globally under NIST, ETSI, ISO, IETF and W3C. CoSign also complies with the strictest industry and governmental regulations including ESIGN, UETA, EU directives and VAT law, FINRA/SEC, FDIC, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, USDA, SOX, and others. With CoSign, you are equipped to meet governance and compliance requirements with a digital signature that provides easily verifiable proof of signer identity and intent, and document integrity.
- Signature Control –
- CoSign ties into your established policies and procedures for user authentication and management. This provides simple and seamless control of signature privileges, which is crucial to supporting compliance with good governance and audit requirements.
- Quick ROI & Low TCO –
- CoSign provides a rapid ROI by significantly reducing your costs and improving efficiency, and a low TCO with a quick installation process, minimal operational impact, negligible ongoing maintenance and easy scalability. According to a recent study by AIIM, the leading authority in document management and workflow automation, 81% of digital signature users reach ROI in less than 12 months.
- Freedom of Choice –
- CoSign adapts to your complementary technologies without forcing you to conform to new and rigid workflows. With CoSign, you can integrate digital signatures into applications and file types such as PDF, Word and Excel. CoSign also works seamlessly with popular document management solutions including SharePoint, OpenText, Xerox DocuShare, Oracle, Alfresco and others.
- Convenience –
- Available on-premises and in the cloud, CoSign was designed with mobility, accessibility and ease-of-use in mind. Not only can you digitally sign and seal your documents whenever you need to on whatever device you are using, you can also automate batch signing and easily add multiple signatures to specific documents. CoSign also makes it easy to securely obtain signatures from external parties with the CoSign Click add-on.
Contact us to learn more about how digital signatures help financial services organization like yours reduce the costs and time associated with signature-dependent processes.
Many government entities around the world including agencies, crown corporations, court systems, and many more, are adopting electronic signatures to create more efficient and secure digital environments for their employees and the communities they serve.
Whether federal, provincial or municipal, governmental organizations are under increasing pressure to streamline processes and reduce costs without sufficient human and budgetary resources to achieve these goals. In order to quickly transform their workflows, they need to locate operational zones that can be easily automated using cost-effective solutions.
A large percentage of the enormous amounts of documents that governments create require signatures. This makes paper-based signature-dependent processes one of the few areas that can be rapidly transformed without requiring substantial resources, and it can be easily accomplished by any government entity. Digital signature solutions help government agencies quickly and easily achieve their goals by enabling the replacement of slow and expensive paper-based approval processes with fast, low-cost, and fully digital ones. They produce legally enforceable electronic records, eliminating the paper-related workflow bottlenecks and creating truly paperless organizations.
Contact us to learn more about how digital signatures help pubic-sector organization like yours reduce the costs and time associated with signature-dependent processes.
As legal organizations move toward business automation, accounting for all signature-dependent processes becomes critical. Digital signatures enable legal organizations to keep these processes paper-free while ensuring the security their clients seek and their business needs.
In today’s legal environment, law firms and in-house legal departments are required to update their business practices in order to remain competitive. For this reason, they are adopting automation technologies that can shorten process times, increase efficiency, and improve client satisfaction.
As legal organizations move toward business automation, accounting for the signature approval stage becomes critical. Without a tool for securely signing documents, legal professionals are forced to continue relying on paper for signing documents, thus increasing organizational costs and process times and hindering efficiency. Digital signatures enable legal organizations to keep signature-dependent processes paper-free with the security their clients seek and their business needs.
The Process Fusion digital and eSignature solution provides legal organizations with unmatched levels of security and control, ensuring that they can continue running their practice with integrity.
- Security –
- Our digital signatures provide proof of signer identity and intent, and document integrity. Our solution is based on globally recognized standards and is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified. Our digital signatures also support compliance with numerous regulations including ESIGN and UETA.
- Document Control –
- Documents signed with our digital signature solution stay in your domain and are never saved on or delivered through third-party servers. This keeps your documents under your complete control and allows you to embrace digital signatures without imposing any changes on your existing workflows.
- Signature Control –
- Our solution ties into your established policies and procedures for user authentication and management, providing simple and seamless control over the issuing and revocation of signature privileges without added cost or administrative overhead. This is key to enabling compliance with good governance and audit requirements.
- Choice –
- Offered as an on-premises, web-based or cloud solution. can be used on any device including mobiles and tablets. It can be used to sign documents in any major application and file type (Word, Excel, PDF, etc.), and integrates with a variety of document management and workflow systems including SharePoint and DocuShare.
- Cost-effectiveness –
- Our solution quickly eliminates the time and costs associated with paper-based processes, such as printing, scanning, mailing, filing and other manual tasks, enabling you to rapidly reach return on investment with a low total cost of ownership.
- Competitive edge –
- Generates increased efficiencies and improved client satisfaction by enabling professionals to keep processes moving with security and integrity whether they’re in the office or on the go. This allows them to quickly provide clients with signed electronic documents that can be instantly relied on.
Contact us to learn more about how digital signatures help legal organization like yours reduce the costs and time associated with signature-dependent processes.
Many engineering and manufacturing firms around the world are already using electronic and digital signature to automate their cross-enterprise signature-dependent processes, while ensuring trust, integrity, control and security for processes throughout their business environment.
Up to 40% of the thousands of documents that engineering and manufacturing organizations issue for each project need to be authorized with a signature or seal. This time-consuming and cumbersome process, which requires multiple iterations of the print – sign – scan procedure, causes project delays, increases costs and creates security risks.
More and more engineering companies making the transition to paperless processes have been completing the transformation with digital signatures and seals. These changes correlate with an industry-wide shift to increased online collaboration, greater mobility and openness to cloud solutions.
By automating their signature-dependent processes, engineering and manufacturing firms are gaining numerous benefits:
- Cost-effectiveness –
- Since the cost of wet signatures can approach $80 per drawing and 5,000 – 15,000 drawings are produced on average for a single project, engineering companies have seen rapid ROI after moving to digital signatures, having significantly reduced their paper-related costs.
- Control and security –
- Your signed drawings and documents are never saved on third-party servers. They remain under your complete control. You needn’t change your work processes. Existing authentication, governance or user management policies remain unaltered.
- Compliance –
- Our digital signature solution is based on international standards, comply with strict industry and governmental requirements. They supply long-term proof of signer identity, signer intent and document integrity, which can all be easily validated without the need for proprietary software.
- Choice –
- You can integrate digital signatures into applications/file types such as Word, Excel, and PDF and TIFF; workflow solutions such as SharePoint, OpenText and Oracle; and industry-specific systems such as AutoDesk’s AutoCAD and Bentley’s MicroStation.
- Convenience –
- Available on-premises and in the cloud, our solution was designed with mobility, accessibility and ease-of-use in mind. Not only can you digitally sign and seal your documents whenever you need to on whatever device you are using, you can also automate batch signing and easily add multiple signatures to specific documents.
Contact us to learn more about how digital signatures help engineering firms like yours reduce the costs and time associated with signature-dependent processes.
Our digital signature solution partner – Cosign has over 90% market share in the life sciences industry, with thousands of deployments in FDA-regulated organizations, including 14 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies and 9 of the top 10 clinical research organizations.
The CoSign digital signature solution has over 90% market share in the life sciences industry, with thousands of deployments in FDA-regulated organizations.
The solution is being used today by:
- 14 of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies
- 9 of the top 10 clinical research organizations
- 11 of the top 15 medical device companies
- Many of the leading academic CROs
- Numerous government research agencies in the US and abroad (including the US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Many of the world’s largest technology, service and SaaS vendors supporting R&D, clinical research and manufacturing operations
These market leaders chose CoSign because it is the only digital solution that provides all of the following benefits:
- Compliance –
- CoSign is 100% based on international standards technology complying with strict industry requirements including the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11, GxP audits, NIST, HIPAA, SOX, and ISO. CoSign has been used to create digitally signed electronic records that have supported over 5,000 FDA audits as well as numerous electronic submissions to the FDA and other regulatory authorities. Learn more about digital signature compliance.
- Choice –
- CoSign is a flexible digital signature engine that easily integrates into any automation system, application and technology that fits your specific needs. It can also be used with all major content authoring applications and file types. It offers out-of-the-box support for major desktop authoring tools such as Microsoft Office and PDF, as well as popular document management solutions such as SharePoint.
- Control –
- CoSign enables control by adapting to your policies, procedures and complementary technologies—not the other way around. This gives you the freedom to manage your use of digital signatures in whatever ways best fit your organizational governance and SOPs. For example, CoSign readily integrates with your organization’s HR, IT Security, Customer and Supplier Screening policies, as well as the user-provisioning and user-management systems you already have in place.
- Cost-effectiveness –
- CoSign is typically 5-25% of the cost of alternative digital signature solutions. Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) have chosen CoSign because documents signed with CoSign are secure source electronic records that are portable, self-contained, and compliant with worldwide regulations. As such, they are trusted and recognized by sponsor organizations and regulatory authorities. With CoSign, CROs expedite site and study initiation while lowering site on-boarding costs and facilitating the sponsor’s desire for electronic regulatory submissions.
- CoSign has been deployed in numerous eClinical portals to enable secure and compliant paperless processes through the signature approval phase and for obtaining signatures from parties within and outside of the organization.
Contact us to learn more about how digital signatures can help life sciences organization like yours reduce the costs and time associated with signature-dependent processes.
Click Here to see our