Protect Your Patients’ Sensitive Information
Email’s expediency is not without vulnerability. Data can be leaked or lost through a variety of means from malware to phishing to user-error. For healthcare organizations, this can mean the loss or unauthorized disclosure of patient medical files or other patient information exchanged via email. As email is the premiere choice for exchanging patient information, healthcare organizations must secure their email communications.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all protected health information you create, receive, maintain or transmit.
- Make all email traffic easily searchable for compliance auditors to evaluate.
- Prevent data leaks using enhanced security features like content filtering, permission rules and authentication to prevent transmission of sensitive information.
- Secure messaging integrates seamlessly with any email platform.
- Eliminates size limitations for secure file transfer, enabling transmission of medical scans (X-rays) and other large files.
- Enables secure web forms for capturing information directly from your website such as doctor consultations via email, insurance claims.
Protect Your Sensitive Financial Information
In any business, email is a vital tool for communication and collaboration: A marketer emails promotions to customers, an accountant emails accounting reports to the controller, and a CFO emails a financial report to investors. Email communication has become an important means of circulating financial information, yet it also remains vulnerable and exploitable. Email’s many vulnerabilities—malware, phishing attacks, unauthorized access–create the risk of unauthorized disclosure, corruption, or loss of financial information.
- Identify and protect financial information against unauthorized access, transmission or disclosure.
- Authenticate individual message senders and intended recipients.
- Audit and retrieve messages as needed by auditors and compliance officers.
Increase Productivity and Maintain Workflow
- All actions taken on a message are always visible.
- Large files can be sent fully encrypted and without size limitations.
- Whether you are at home, in the office, on an unsecure network at the airport or on the move, you can always send secure messages on your pc, tablet or smartphone.
Data Leak Prevention and Archiving
- Content filtering, authentication and permission rules to limit transmission of sensitive information within and outside the organization.
- Decrypt and archive messages with all metadata to ensure message authenticity.
- Ensure data remains confidential and secure between the message sender and the intended recipient, preventing unauthorized access or loss.
Ensure Private Communication With Your Clients
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), enacted in 1999, provides a number of provisions to protect consumers’ private financial information against exploitation and loss while in the hands of organizations. The way organizations maintain, use and transmit customer information has dramatically shifted with the adoption of electronic communications, namely email. Now transactions move faster and business processes are streamlined. Yet, despite the expediency of digital age communication, email poses a new challenge to securing customer financial data against loss or unauthorized exposure.
Keep Your Information Safe
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of customer records and confidential information when stored and transmitted.
- End-to-end encryption that can encrypt or block content to ensure that data remains confidential and secure between the message sender and the intended recipient.
- Put in place a set of permission rules and content filters to protect your organization against loss and unauthorized exposure.
Improve Your Workflow
- Seamless integration with any email platform.
- No limitations on secure file transfer, enabling transmission of large files without hassle.
- Automate and securely deliver messages and file attachments decrypted to any email archive or third party application through a secure API.
Better Serve Your Clients
- Streamline invoicing by sending securely via email.
- Claim processes can be sped up vastly through email.
- Protect against unauthorized access to use of records
Defend your firm and clients from leaking important documents. Track your files in real time.
While secure messaging will soon be required by all of your existing and potential new clients, keep in mind that not all secure messaging is the same. There are vast differences in functionality and end user experience that impact clients. Using a solution like Secure Messaging that has a unique array of patented features enables firms to differentiate themselves as a potential legal partner.
Improve Client Service
- Protect the confidentiality and privacy of client’s information.
- Increase transparency; you and the client know what happens to the information.
- Branded to your business so clients, the clients’ trusted legal service provider.
eDiscovery and Archiving
- Automatically decrypt secure messages into an archiving solution.
- Reduce the risk for compliance fines due to improper record retention.
- Properly retain and retrieve secure messages in the event of litigation or an audit.
Higher Productivity and Security
- Know exactly when any action has been taken on a message and advance workflows.
- Send large files, fully encrypted, without limitations (e.g. 20GB files).
- Send secure messages from the office, at home, at the airport on an unsecure network or while on the move via a mobile or tablet.
Click Here to see our